Skip to main content

Your day of judgment

 Imagine you standing before the Lord, the King of the universe, in front of billions of beings and you are lost 😮. And the proceedings begin with Jesus speaking. He says before the witnessing universe, " I have left heaven to redeem the human race, I became a human being, walked amongst men, taught in their streets, heal them, give them hope, invite them to come unto me, to bring their burdens to me. I offered them eternal life, a life of peace and blessings forevermore. I have endured all their hatred, I endure their mockings, their spitting upon me, I endured their crown of thorns."

Jesus continues, " I endured their cruel beatings, my skin was ripped for you, I bled for you, I carry the heavy cross for you, I endured separation from my heavenly Father for you, my hands ✋🏾 and feet  👣 are pierced for you, I enjoyed the agony of the cross for you, I drank the cup of the wrath of God for you, I died for you, I resurrected for you, I ascended to heaven to intercede for you, I sent my Holy Spirit to appeal to you, I sent holy angels to guide you in the way of truth, I sent preachers to preach the truth to you."

Jesus continues," I sent family members and friends to warn you of the dangerous paths you were on, I bring many blessings upon you to show you of my love for you, I allow hard times to come upon you to cause you to think and come to your senses, to make you understand without me you cannot make it, I am the bread of life, I am the water of life, I am the light of this world and only in me you will find satisfaction for your soul. I have done all in my Divine power to save you from your sins, I have opened the gates of paradise  for you. I have done all to save you! Then Jesus look at the universe and say I have done all to save him/ her and sit down."

Then the eyes of the whole universe is fasten upon you and the eyes of God is fixed upon you and the question is asked why are you lost ? And with trembling voice and terror 😢😱, you begin to say, I am lost because I loved sex more than you Lord, I wouldn't surrender my sexual drive to you, I wouldn't surrender my habits of masturbation to you. I am lost because I loved women more than you, I thought a woman, a created being could bring me more satisfaction than you. I am lost because I loved men more than you, I thought I needed a man to fulfill my deepest desires."

You continue," I am lost because I loved money more than you, I thought money would provide me with safety. I am lost because I loved pleasure more than you. I am lost because I loved my husband, my wife, my kids, my family more than you. I am lost because I was more concerned with what others would think of me if I gave my life wholly to you. I am lost because I loved fashion more than you, I loved feeling sexy and I wouldn't surrender my body to you, my heart to you, myself to you, I am lost because I am a fool Lord."

I continue, " oh wretched man/woman that I am! I have rejected an eternal life of bliss and happiness for foolishness. I have pursued after men/women who have left me broken for Jesus who have loved me and died for me. I have chased after pleasures which only satisfied me for a moment than Jesus who would have brought me perfect peace. I have pursued after money which brought me more anxiety than Jesus who would have given me eternal riches. I have pursued after the perishable things of this world at the expense of eternal riches. I have been a fool, I have neglected the loving Savior for madness and folly, I have been a fool, O wretched man/woman that I am."

I continue," I have rejected all the warnings of God, I thought I was to young to give my life to Jesus, I thought I was too busy to give my time to God, I thought I was too wise to submit my will to God, I thought I too comfortable to walk in the narrow way that leads to life, I thought I was too cool to read the Word of God and now I am lost 😥, I am lost, beyond redemption, beyond hopes and where are the things I gave up Jesus for? Where is the man/woman I gave up Jesus for ? Where is the money, the child, the wealth  I gave up Jesus for ? I am a fool, I am lost, lost, lost , lost !"

Then I will hear the voice of Jesus saying, " depart from me you worker of iniquity into the everlasting fire 🔥 prepared for the Devil and his angels. " What horror! To live a life of misery under Satan's tyranny and to perish with him in the fires of hell. Friends, let none of us suffer such a fate. The message is today if you will hear God's voice, harden not your heart, but surrender your heart to Jesus. Nothing in this world, no one in this world is worth you losing eternal life for for. Today is the day of salvation, give your life to Jesus today, walk with Christ today and you will pass from judgment unto life eternal. Friends, seek the Lord while He is near, a day of judgment is coming. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The idolatry of marriage: a recipe for disaster

 People are suffering, loneliness is rampant in the land. Many people in the world look to marriage as a savior, an institution that will rescue them from their loneliness. They think finally i will have someone I can call mine, someone who will love me with all their hearts until death do us apart 🤗. But the increasing divorce rates tell a different story. A story of marriage being difficult, a story of many married people being miserable , lonely , bitter and see divorce as a viable option to escape the misery they find themselves in. A story of many preferring to live together instead of getting married.  Marriage has become a scary thing in the land. Marriage for many has become synonymous with losing half your wealth and your children. But why has marriage become so destructive to many ? Why has something as beautiful as marriage become such a terror to many 🤔? It is because marriage has become an idol to many. Marriage has become a god to many in the church and in the world. Sa

The difficulties of love

 Love is a beautiful thing. Love makes life worth living. Love is best thing in the universe because God is love 😍. We all want love, we all want to be loved and many of us want someone to love. Love is very precious indeed. We sing about love, we write about it and we make movies about it. And yet love is the most difficult thing to find in this earth. It is easier to find diamonds and gold than to find true love. Easier maybe to find the lost city of Atlantis than to find genuine love. Many people have simply given up on love. They see the idea of loving and having someone to love them as fables for unwise and inexperienced children. Love is rare indeed. Why is it so hard to love or find love 🤔? The easiest answer is because we are imperfect. Being imperfect means we are broken, unable to perform the function we were made to do. Come with me on a journey of the difficulties of love. Imagine you meet someone, a man, a woman, the " love of your life." The woman is beautiful

What do you bring to the table ?

 Man and woman are both made in the image of God.  Man and woman are both valuable and equal in worth but are not the same.I repeat, man and woman are not the same. There is an attempt in our culture to make man and woman the same, it's nothing but a Satanic assault to destroy the beauty of God's creation . Man and woman are different for a reason. Each reveal different qualities of the Godhead. When a man and woman come together in the way of God, real beauty will be revealed. Man and woman offer different things in a relationship. What do you bring to the table 🤔?  Is the question many are asking when it comes to choosing a spouse . According to the Bible the man is to provide for the woman and the woman is to be a help meet to the man. A help meet is a perfect match for someone. The woman is to match her husband,  completing him, making him stronger, being strong where he is weak . The man is supposed to provide financially, security,  stability. The man is to provid

Blogger

Blogger
Study

Modern Man

Modern Man
We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6